String tote bag
Our organic cotton string bags have been hand-dyed using dye This linen apron has been dyed using natural Indigo, a dye extracted from the leaves of Indigofera Tinctoria plant. Also know as true Indigo this plant has been cultivated worldwide for centuries. To achieve this depth of shade these string bags have been hand dipped a total of 12 times whilst waiting for the shade to develop between each dip.
These bags are the perfect eco-friendly option for all your grocery or kid needs. Available in long or short handle, the short handle is slightly lighter in colour as seen in the image. These bags expand and hold a lot while maintaining their strength, longevity & practical qualities.
- Strong, biodegradable, durable & ethically made.
- Machine wash cold with like colours | line dry
- Hand dyed from our studio in Dublin, Ireland
- 100% Organic Cotton | 100% Plant Dyed
- Hold up to 40kg of weight