Irish Linen Frayed Napkin Set
Our plant dyed Irish linen napkins are made from luxurious heavy weight Irish Linen, we have left the edges un-hemmed for a relaxed feel. These small napkins are perfect for a touch of colour + texture on your table and are sold in a set of two.
We hand dye the cloth using natural cutch extract, a dye extracted from the heartwood of the Acacia Catechu tree. A small thorny tree native to South Asia, grown in Indonesia, East Africa and tropical America. Our Tea Towels are highly absorbent, sustainable and natural.
- Our linen is woven by a second generation, family run, Linen mill in south of Ireland, the last surviving mill in the South.
- 100% Irish Linen
- Woven & sewn in Ireland
- Napkins are sold in a set of two
- Sustainably dyed by hand using natural Indigo
- Machine wash cold at 30-40* with Eco-friendly detergent
- Measures Roughly : 45cm x 46cm
- Naturally dyed from our studio in Dublin, Ireland