X-L Linen Scarf
This scarf has been woven into a loose weave linen & coloured using dye extracted from the heartwood of the Acacia Catechu tree. A small thorny tree native to South Asia, grown in Indonesia, East Africa and tropical America. The PH of the dye bath is then modified to shift the colour to grey.
- Measures roughly 60" Long x 42" wide with a open weave seam through the middle which adds to the design beauty of the piece.
- Machine wash cold with like colours | tumble or line dry
- Hand dyed from our studio in Dublin, Ireland
- 100% Irish Linen 100% | Plant Dyed
- Can be worn as a scarf, shawl or sarong