Our plant dyed Irish linen napkins are made from luxurious heavy weight Irish Linen, we have left the edges un-hemmed for a relaxed feel. These small napkins are perfect for a touch of colour & texture on your table & are sold in a set of two.
This particular colour is achieved by a lengthily process of sustainable dyeing using dye extracted from the heartwood of the Acacia Catechu tree. A small thorny tree native to South Asia, grown in Indonesia, East Africa and tropical America.
Our linen is woven by a second generation, family run, Linen mill in south of Ireland, the last surviving mill in the South.
- Measures Roughly : 30cm x 30cm | 100% Irish Linen
- Napkins are sold in a set of two
- Wash with a minimal amount of Eco-friendly soap
- Machine wash cold with like colours | tumble or line dry
- Naturally dyed from our studio in Dublin, Ireland