Frayed Linen Cocktail Napkins
Our plant dyed Irish linen napkins are made from luxurious heavy weight Irish Linen, we have left the edges un-hemmed for a relaxed feel. These small napkins are perfect for a touch of colour + texture on your table and are sold in a set of two.
This particular colour is achieved by a lengthily process of sustainable dyeing using natural Indigo dye which comes from the leaves of Indigofera tinctoria plant. The dye extracted from this plant is one of the oldest know natural dyes used by man. Our Tea Towels are highly absorbent, sustainable and natural.
Our linen is woven by a second generation, family run, Linen mill in south of Ireland, the last surviving mill in the South.
- 100% Irish Linen
- Woven & sewn in Ireland
- Napkins are sold in a set of two
- Sustainably dyed by hand using natural Indigo
- Machine wash cold at 30-40* with Eco-friendly detergent
- Measures Roughly : 26cm x 26cm
- Naturally dyed from our studio in Dublin, Ireland
- Available in light Indigo or Dark Indigo