The Colourway, A Seasonal Guide to Natural Colour
I have been working hard on this one & I am so excited to share my new monthly membership with you. It's called "The Colourway" & in essence it will be a seasonal guide to natural colour. Each month I will be sharing exclusive content with in-depth articles, guides & recipes. I'll be moving through the seasons, focusing on one plant each month & exploring the colour possibilities on a range of pure natural fibres. I'll be opening the virtual doors to my studio, welcoming members inside & sharing everything involved in creating a seasonal palette of natural tones.
The Colourway will be a place to come and learn about the natural world through the lens of plant colour. A place for those that want to deepen their own practice or appreciation of the plant world & hopefully be inspired along the way.
Sharing the incredible beauty & magic of plant dyes is where my passion lies & I cannot wait to share my discoveries with you as we move through the changing seasons of the year.
Members will have access to:
- A monthly in-depth guide on creating natural colour with a seasonal plant.
- Exclusive content, tutorials & videos about natural dyeing, colour possibilities & nuances.
- Clear guides to modifying, expanding and broadening your palette.
- Recipes & step by step instructions with colour references & illustrations.
- 24/7 Access to a growing library of seasonal natural colours.
Membership will cost €12 a month & can be cancelled anytime.
If you are interested in The Colourway, I'll be opening the doors this Friday. If you have any question between now & then please feel free to get in touch, I'd love to hear from you.