It's been wonderful to see so many of you interested in my recent tutorial on dyeing with avocados. Many of you have questions about timings, storing your avocados, preparing your fabric etc. For those that have questions or want a step by step guide to the process, I have put together a 32 page eBook on "Dyeing with Avocados".
The guide walks you through all the steps necessary to achieve great results with this beautiful dye. It covers all the basics, such as preparing your fabric or fibre, making your dye bath & dyeing your fabric. It explains how to prepare both plant and animal & how to dye depending on your fibre type. I also added extra tips and reminders to ensure you get great results every time.
If you have found yourself interested in natural dyeing, especially in dyeing with avocados this eBook has all you need to know to get started with this beautiful dye.
This eBook covers:
- How to get great results with both Animal (protein) fibres & Plant (cellulose) fibres.
- Understanding the different types of fibre used in natural dyeing
- How to Prepare your fabric for best results
- How to collect and store your avocados
- Making your dye bath
- Dyeing your fibre
- Washing, aftercare & much more.